Parlour Wood Stove
Thelin™ Hearth Products News Alert – Parlour T-4000 receives EPA 2020 Emission Certification!
The Parlour T-4000 is on of the most remarkable wood heaters on the market today. Preserving the classic Parlour “Pot Belly” style in a cutting edge modern design, this clean burning wood stove surpasses the EPA 2020 emission standards at 1.8 grams per hour.
The technology used to create this clean burning stove does not require a catalytic combustor. Using a vertical firebox and secondary combustion technology provides for low emissions output and overnight burns.
With convenience, durability and vintage styling in mind, this unique stove will add a touch of elegance to any room in your home.
Parlour Wood Stove features
- Easy to use ash pan that is removable from either side of the stove
- Firebox that holds several pieces of 16″ long wood or densified logs
- Burns all night on seasoned hardwood in the secondary burn mode
- 14K gold plated trim package
- Nickel plated trim package
- Painted colors (metallic black, metallic blue, sky blue, metallic brown)
- Porcelain enamel colors (ivory, ebony black, burgundy red, Thelin™ Green, cobalt blue.
Style & Colors for any Décor
Visit the style and colors page.
Weight: 210 lbs
Door Opening: 9.5″ x 14″
Flue Diameter: 6″
Footprint: 20″ square
Emissions: 1.8 g/hr, Meets EPA 2020 NSPS
Heat Output Range: 13,312 – 30,945 BTU/hr
Overall Efficiency: 71%
Carbon Monoxide Emissions: 1.54 g/min
*Heating Capacity: 1200-1500 sq/ft
* Heating Capacity depends upon environment, insulation, and quality of fuel
Side Wall to Unit (USA): 14.5”
Side Wall to Unit (CAN): 15.0”
Back Wall to Unit: 13.0”
Corner Wall to Unit: 10.0”
Side Wall to Connector: 21.5”
Back Wall to Connector: 16.0”
Corner Wall to Connector: 15.0”
Floor to Ceiling: 84”