Tools & Equipment
Before you begin to install your heater, we recommend that you have the following list of tools on hand. These tools will also come in handy during weekly and annual maintenance.
- A 5 to 6 HP shop vaccum with blower capabilities.
- Set to socket drivers which must include 3/8, 11/32, 1/2, and 7/16 inch sockets or nut drivers
- Phillips and plastic coated slot screw driver
- Cordless drill such as Makita
- T-30 Torx tip and Phillips tip bit
- Extension cord with ground
- Allen wrench set (long handle)
- Wire stripper and cutter
- Electrical continuity tester with light or LED
- Fully charged 12V Gel Cell Battery 30 Amp
- Assorted crimp connectors with crimp tool